Pilbara Prospecting & Camping Supplies is Your Source for Minelab in Karratha
Pilbara Prospecting & Camping Supplies offers everything you need to chase down those elusive nuggets of gold with products and accessories from Minelab in Karratha. Whether you are searching for gold or other metals, Minelab’s metal detectors and other extras offer rugged, all-terrain detecting. With the excellent service and backup we provide on all the products we supply, there is no better place to get outfitted for your prospecting adventures.
Why Trust Us Regarding the Minelab Pro Gold Kit
Our customers trust us for their prospecting and camping supplies because of the quality and variety as well as our easy, convenient online ordering. Here are a few things you can expect when you order from us:
- We can supply you with everything you need to set out on a prospecting adventure. From top of the line detectors to scales, clothes and more, you can find it on our store.
- All products purchased from us ship within 48 hours of the order placed. Weekend orders are shipped first thing Tuesday morning.
- We are happy to offer more support and answer any questions you might have about our products and the best way to use them.
Tips Regarding a Minelab Panning Kit
Gold panning is a tried and true method used for centuries. Many of the gold rushes through history followed after a discovery by one gold panner searching for dust It has remained popular due to how easy it is to get into, but without proper techniques, you will be leaving valuable gold behind. Follow these tips to get the most out of your panning trip:
- The first step to a good panning trip is to find an appropriate river or stream. The best places to pan are in slow-moving streams. They are more likely to have gold in the sediment. A rock to sit on at the edge can be a great help for your knees and legs.
- Fill your pan half-way to three-quarters full of sand and gravel from the stream, removing any large rocks. Some prospectors prefer to move larger stones and pebbles away from the sand at the bottom of the river first.
- When it comes to panning techniques, you are likely to get a different explanation from every experienced panner you meet. In the end, practice will show you the best methods for you. Start by dipping the full pan underwater and shake it clockwise. The idea is to get the gold to settle at the bottom as it is heavier than most other metal sediments.
What Customers Stand to Gain if They Use Minelab Gold Panning Kit
If you dream of striking it rich by panning for gold or using one of the premium Minelab metal detectors we offer to find gold or other metals, you not only need the best gear, you want it backed up by stellar service. When you head out well equipped and well served by our team, your chances of success will multiply. Contact us today to learn more about our top-quality prospecting and metal detecting products and accessories.